Monday, August 1, 2016

Find Home


Hi Travelers!

With Monday nearly finished, I have to admit that for a second I actually thought I had some free time tomorrow. Imagine my despair suddenly remembering it was Monday! So the first thing I do to relax is hop on SL, chat with a few people, and try on this cute little dress from Chemical Princess. I'm a big sucker for lace and this dress literally offers it all. A must have for sure!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: Chemical Princess {Laced Dress with Hud}(@the Dressing RoomSponsored<3
  • Hair: Doe: Sari - Essentials
  • Garter: [ abrasive ] Ribbon Leg Band - Starlite (@Gacha Garden)
  • Arm Chain: F I N E S M I T H chain arm band 02
  • Nails: [FORMANAILS] STILETTO NAILS 02 -ELEGANT HAND SILVER BLACK
  • Face Piercings: PUNCH (@MP)
    • Crescent Moon
    • Beaded Nose Chain 
  • Dermal Piercings: *QweenB* Dermal Bow Piercing - Dark (@MP)
Song of the Day

Special Thanks to my sponsor Chemical Princess!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment