Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pushed Me


Hi Travelers!

So Trendz is nigh and I have to admit, tons of new lovely designers I was only too glad to get to know. For those that don't know, Trendz is a new event taking place in SL, and since it is all new, I had to take a look and was invited to blog for it. This was of course and opportunity I didn't want to miss out on so here I am, hoping to pass the new to you. If you have a few minutes to spare, go check it out. Maybe you'll even find something interesting there for your wardrobe!

Today I'm wearing:
  • Full Outfit: Hardcore - GOTHIC GIRL COMPLETE OUTFIT (@Trendz) Sponsored<3
  • Hair: Magika [01] Forget

Song of the Day

This Post has been brought by the Trends Event! Thank you so much for this! Special Thanks to Hardcore!

Love

Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment