Sunday, August 14, 2016

Moonlight Beauty



Hi Travelers!

Before I jump straight into what I'm wearing today, I just wanted to say that, I think I have a Gacha addiction. Now don't get me wrong, Gachas are an amazing thing, but beware of the addicting nature of it. With that said, I now have visited The Fantasy Gacha Carnival with more time on my hands and sadly left with a lot less money in my pockets... and a million Gacha items to sell at some point. I think I might drown, but HEY I got those Garters.
The Thrift Shop is also still ongoing so don't miss it. This cute little dress by Adoness can be found there and I've been feeling all kindsa cute with it. A definite taker!

Today I'm wearing:
  • Dress: adoness : dionysus : dress : royalty (@The Thrift Shop)
  • Hair (Picture 1): [^.^Ayashi^.^] Machiko hair-Blond set
  • Hair (Picture 2): [^.^Ayashi^.^] Soul hair-Blond set
  • Necklace: [ abrasive ] Starlite Kitten - Ribbon Choker - Moon (@Gacha Garden)
  • Bracelet: Suicide Gurls - Corvus Obbiit - Bracelet 1 COMMON (@FGC)
  • Hat (Picture 2): .:Soul:. Mystics - Hat - Monotone - Uncommon (@FGC)
  • Book: 3. : Lewd : Grimoire (add) - Blue(@FGC)
Song of the Day

Special thanks to my Sponsor Adoness!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment