Sunday, August 7, 2016

Red Desert


Hi Travelers!

Sunday is upon us, and with it my absolutely favorite outfit for this week. I've been wearing this ever since I got it and both the colors as well as the impeccable detail is absolutely amazing. Love <3
Fantasy Gacha Carnival opened today so you can yourself go get this lovely outfit yourself. Don't miss out!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Outfit: *Sweet Kajira*Faina  (@TFGE) Sponsored <3
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Solace -  variety
  • Hair Headpiece: Kibitz - Calicia headdress - gold
  • Nosechain: Kibitz - Yos Nose chains - gold
  • Nails: Kibitz - Acantha claws - bright brass COMMON
  • Feetchain: Wicca's Wardrobe - Elowen (flat) [Brass] (@Gacha Garden)
Song of the Day:

Special thanks to my Sponsors Sweet Kajira!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment