Thursday, August 25, 2016

Vacationing


Hi Travelers!

Oh boy, I believe the Title says it all. I'm in desperate need to vacation and get me some time at a beach, or in the mountains or in the snow, at this point I'm not picky at all... but good news for me, I will actually be traveling to a country I have never visited before, and as much as I love exploring SL, there's something even more amazing about exploring the real tangible world and seeing new cultures. And truth be told, this beautiful dress by Petite Mort did not help my cravings at all. It reminds me of long nights under starlight, or exploring the local wheat fields... ah... vacations...
If you wanna join in on this, hop on over to Lost & Found and find yourself lost amidst amazing creations <3

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: Petite Mort- Amethyst Zoe maxi dress (@Lost & FoundSponsored<3
  • Hair: pr!tty - Lisa - [Essential Ombres] 
  • Necklace: (Yummy) Heart Locket Necklace - Gold Filigree
  • Earring: Persefona Favi Feather Earrings (green)
  • Watch: 5.Le Coq D'or - Tik-tak watch (old gacha item)
Song of the Day:

Special Thank to the lovely Petite Mort for the dress <3

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment