Sunday, August 28, 2016

Doin Homework


Hi Travelers!

And a happy Saturday to you.
With Friday survived, I set myself out on a new exploring adventure, this time stumbling over and amazing over-sized Library. And when I say over-sized, I mean with books as big as I am and shelves reaching for the skies. Although it is a rather small area, exploring it made me feel like I was a kid again, going back to the library at school and learning about various things...
Of course, I'm all adult-y now, with adult-y moods and thoughts, so of course, it went, well, kinky.
Happy back to school everyone :P

Today I'm wearing:


ALL found as Fetish Fair:

  • Hair: DURA Hair 08 [BLD]01-04
  • Outfit: JamBee > Clothes > Sexy Schoolgirl dress #all_or_nothing
  • Shoes: POMPOSITY - Black Cuffed Heels 
  • Lipstick: amara beauty - the matte lipstick palette
  • Tears: Veechi - Rough Night Shadow
  • Nail: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Dominatrix - Silver (Boxed)
  • Ropeburn: .:Avanti:. Rope Marks
Not at the Fair:
  • *MUKA* Knee Socks
Special Thanks to ALL the designers from Fetish Fair!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment