Thursday, August 11, 2016

Looking For Home



Hi Travelers!

I have to admit I've met amazing people on my journey on this blogging adventure. It's been such a blast meeting new people, meeting new designers and learning so much about editing (yes, I do Photoshop my pics haha), that it's quite amazing to think that if it hadn't been chance, I would never have found my way into this world. So I know this is rambling but, I really just wanted to express my love for blogging. About conveying feelings and thoughts through picture and especially connecting to all of you, dear travelers, accompanying me on this journey.



And most of all I wanted to convey my love for you, travelers, that have supportd me so dearly throughout my progress. Some of you have been here since the early days, when I had no idea how to even take a picture or how to edit worth shirts, but for those that have stuck with me (and everyone that has just joined or joined on the way) I have to put my heart out there for you guys. You are what made me continue. Your feedback, critique, love and support has made everything possible and without you I wouldn't be here.

With that said I want to thank you for 2K followers over on Flickr. This is such a huge thing for me, since I wasn't expecting all the love that I'm getting and started this for the mere fun of it. And now? Now blogging has become such a fundamental part of my day I wouldn't know how to get along without it.

So, without further ado

Today I'm wearing:



Song of the day
Skrillex and Diplo - "Where Are Ü Now"

Special Thanks to my sponsors Tattooed % Chemical Princess!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment