Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Bay's Rebel


Hi Travelers!

This time I'm entering the "The Bay and Keys" Photo contest, and I'm going to be quite honest here, if i hadn't been for this contest, I wouldn't have found out about these amazing places. The look and feel to them are so homey, magical and also really cool, so if you have a bit of time, I'd suggest going there to drop an eye yourself. They're awesome! They have The Keys as well as Gutbucket where I took this awesome pic... One of the requirements was no out of world editing, so here you go, for the first time in quite a while, an unedited pic. I hope you like it!
The outfit is by the absolutely lovely Tattooed. I always love their look and if your interested in it, come check it out. It's a new release and already a runner up for my favorites. Too much love <3

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: .ploom. Kinsley - Dipped 1
  • Shirt: Tattooed - BLOUSE HTG-J Sponsored<3
  • Skirt: Tattooed - SKIRT T3S Sponsored<3
  • Shoes: :::insanya::: d3mon1a Boots - Black
  • Face Piercings: Kibitz - Traitor face chain - silver
Song of the Day: 

Location

Special Thanks to both Tattooed for the outfit and to the creators of Gutbucket for the awesome land <3

No comments:

Post a Comment