Saturday, August 6, 2016

Heaven is Here


Hi Travelers!

I have to admit, I absolutely fell in love with his dress, by the lovely creator Sweet Kajira, my new sponsor who'm I'm so proud to be able to blog for. The clothes are amazing, and this dress reminded a very dear friend of mine of Sailor Moon in a way, which made me fall into even deeper love with it. This dress is an upcoming release for The Fantasy Gacha Carnival which I'm more than excited to explore as soon as it opens on the 7th (psssst, that's tomorrow!).

So a huge thank you to Sweet Kajira for this opportunity. The beauty of the creations in beyond compare.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress, Tiara & Sleeves: *Sweet Kajira*Luna  Pearl (@TFGE) Sponsored <3
  • Hair: *Calico* Pearl - Browns
  • Nose Chain: Kibitz - Alexys nose chain - gold
  • Necklace: Kibitz - Elix jewelry - gold
  • Nails: Kibitz - Acantha claws - bright brass COMMON
  • Lipgloss: .kosmetik  - Precise Sheer Lipgloss.copper Sponsored<3
Song of the Day

Special Thanks to Sweet Kajira for this lovely opportunity!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment