Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hear it Coming


Hi Travelers!

With another Monday survived, and a Tuesday almost behind us (although, let me admit, I still believe Tuesdays are worse than Mondays) it's time for me to sit down and relax a bit. Now this shoot was actually inspired by Porcupine Tree's "Train" and this is one of my favorite bands of all time. You'll easily catch me singing to all their songs, since I know them by heart.

With that said, I remember once on one of their concerts seeing a video they were projecting of a girl walking on the Train Tracks, listening to her iPod... Somehow it stuck to me.
With that in mind, I decided to let it inspire my outfit for the upcoming Fetish Fair which I still can't believe I was given the opportunity to blog about. Remember, it opens on the 19th and to be frankly honest, it is more than worth the wait and a visit. The designers chosen are out of this world and not to give spoilers, but shhhhh, the items are too cool!

Going with the theme of the song today, this ensemble sprung out at me. I do hope it will tickle your fancy!

Today I'm wearing:

Song of the Day

Special thanks to my Sponsors from the Fetish Fair Designers and a special thanks to Façade for a really cute Tattoo!



Love 

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment