Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back Alley



Hi Travelers!

With the end of the month and the start of a new one, I'm more than happy and proud to announce that I've been accepted for the blog positions for both Kosmetik and Sweet Kajira & Sahara's!!! This is an amazing thing for me, I've been in love with the clothes and Makeup for quite a while now, so I'm happy to be able to share their items with you. As you can imagine, with so many events I'm trying to keep my head over water and my pockets at least slightly heavy with  some coins. Not easy when everything I see is absolutely amazing.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: [LCKY] Taya // Dark Ombre Pack (@The Crossroads)
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: Heights Sponsored<3
  • Lipstick: .kosmetik - Sheer Lipgloss.pink (@The Makeover RoomSponsored<3
  • Eyeshadow: .kosmetik - Eyeshadow.nightsmoke Sponsored<3
  • Dress: :::insanya::: Mistress Dress (@The Crossroads)
  • Piercings: :Diamante: Infinity Facial Piercing - Boxed
  • Nailpolish: .kosmetik - Nails.winter [add] Sponsored<3
  • Cigarette: *The Collective* 100% Mesh Cigarette w/realistic smoke 3.0 (@MP)
Song of the Day

Special Thanks to my sponsor Façade and Kosmetik!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment