Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Naturally



Hi Travelers!

Today I don't want to spam you with many information's all at once. So here we go: Today Tres Chic opens it's doors to the public. Not enough allure to pull you into it? Maybe this cute little top by Petite Mort may change your mind.
I've been slightly busy on SL this week, mixing new Sponsors (announcement to come soon), drama (bcause, really, it's SL haha) and exploring into one so far quite action packed week. If I said I didn't like the humbug I'd probably be lying. But, really, I'll always have some time to do what I do love the most.

Today I'm wearing:


  • Shirt: Petite Mort- Teal wrap bikini top (@ Tres Chic) Sponsored<3
  • Eyeshadow: .kosmetik - Eyeshadow.tropics Sponsored<3
  • Rings: **RE** Raven Rings Set SLink Elegant BOX
  • @The Forest Event Items:
    • Skirt: Gawk! Black Casual Skirt (Mesh) - Maitreya
    • Hair: pr!tty - Koko - {All Color Huds} :boxed:
    • Necklace: SPELL :  Vintage Jewels
    • Headdress: *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Bloom Collection
Location: 

Song of the Day: 


Special Thanks to my sponsors Petite Mort and Kosmetik!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment