Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hanging Around You


Hi Travelers!

Today I'm going to the Zoo and enjoying myself a day in RL. RL? What's that? Well, that's the thing that will never keep me away from doing the stuff I love, namely bringing more pictures to the table. Now I don't wanna flirt with these clothes, but seriously, how hot is this lingerie set? Wish I could walk around like this, if only to show off this hot little set, because hot damn, I feel sexy!
And Kinky... not to mention kinky...

So... hop on over to Fetish Fair. Is it worth it? Hell yeah!

Today I'm wearing:

ALL found as Fetish Fair:

  • Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Scorpio Fatpack
  • Shoes: {JAS} Ella
  • Lingerie Set: Wicca's Wardrobe - Vera Lingerie [Leather Red] 
  • Collar: #187# Fetish Collars - Fetish Fair BLOGGER BOX 
  • Tears: Veechi - Rough Night Shadow
  • Blindfold: .:Avanti:. Rona Blindfold - Red





  • Ceiling Chains: {RW} Hung from Above - Bondage Chains [Pewter]


  • Song of the Day


    Special Thanks to ALL the designers from Fetish Fair, as well as Wicca's Wardrobe... this has been nothing but amazing!

    Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

    Jo


    No comments:

    Post a Comment