Sunday, July 31, 2016

Monday Adventures


Hi Travelers!

It's Monday. Yes indeed it's Monday and although for some this may be a bank holiday, for most of us, this is just another working day. Let me tell you, nothing is worse than Mondays.

This week Gacha Garden is opening, so you shouldn't miss it. I went and fell in love with most everything. Sadly this meant a serious amount of spending. Go figure.
The Crossroads is also underway and I'd urge you to go visit it. It's got amazing things and I couldn't contain myself there either... I think I'm starting to see a pattern.
This cute little outfit is by Petite Mort at Crossroads. If everything else isn't an incentive to go, well I sure hope this is ^^

Today I'm wearing:



  • Shirt: Petite Mort- Turquoise Gypsy Witch tank (@ The CrossroadsSponsored<3
  • Shorts: Petite Mort- Black Buttonfly denim shorts (@ The Crossroads)  Sponsored<3
  • Bag: Petite Mort- Dusty rose Gypsy bag (@ The Crossroads)  Sponsored<3
  • Hair: Dichotomy // Lunar Hair - Natural Fades (@Hair Fair 2016)
  • Necklace: Wicca's Wardrobe - Elowen Necklace (@Gacha Garden)
  • Feather Tattoo: ..::PD::.. Sadness feathers tattoo *Free
  • Shoes: ..::ILLI::..  Laelia Leather Heels (wear to unpack) - deluxe (u
  • Rings: **RE**  Raven Rings Set SLink Elegant 
  • Septum Ring: *Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings
Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my sponsor Petite Mort!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment