Friday, August 26, 2016

Longing For


Hi Travelers!

And with this Forest is now officially closed, and although it is sad, it definitely went out with a Bang. Engrama played, and if you have read previous of my posts, you'll know that I am an absolute fan of this spectacular band. Although they played Acoustics only, they were amazing and I could not have loved them more.
But with one event coming to it's end, we have more events starting or underway. The Fantasy Collective is underway, along with Uber and SaNaRae, and really, to many great things to explore.
To keep it simple however...

Today I'm wearing:

Song of the Day
Just all of Engrama... Check them here

Special Thanks to Wicca's Wardrobe for this awesome outfit. It's so beautiful, I wore it for about 4 days straight ahha!


Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment