Wednesday, July 20, 2016

You're Invited


Hi Travelers!

As I'm writing this I'm sitting in awe with some of the artists on Second Life. In a pure stroke of luck I logged into our world just in time to catch Live music going on at Teepee and let me tell you, this is absolutely fantastic. The ambiance, the music and the company is beyond compare. The opening band consists of Engrama but if this is the opening, I can't wait to see what else is to come (psst: Live singer, Phemie Alcott and Tallyesin, don't miss it!).

Today I'm wearing:

Hair: pr!tty - Leina - {Essentials} -Boxed- (@Hair Fair 2016)
Horns: [CX] Decaying Chain Horn ( Dark ) RARE (@ Epiphany)
Dress: -Pixicat- Inna.Playsuit (Black) (@ Tres Chic)
Lipstick: Chemical Princess {Milis Lipstick } (@Suicide Dollz)
Tears: 11. VileCult - The Corner Glam (@ Epiphany)
Shoes: AZOURY - Wisdom Ballet Shoes Black - RARE (@ Epiphany)
Wraps: Sweet Thing - Ballet Wraps (old The Arcade Event)
Necklace: #22 Blueberry - Energy - COMMON - Choker - Black *M* (@ Epiphany)

Song of the Day:
NONE! Join me in Teepee and hear for yourself! Here's your Taxi!


Special Thanks to my sponsorChemical Princess!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment