Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Housewife


Hi Travelers!

It's with no small amount of happiness and honor that I come bearing the news that I'm blogging for Papermoon. Their clothing line has fascinated me for a while now so I'm happy to be able to blog for them.
The week otherwise has been slow. With the release of Pokemon GO, me, a nerd, has spent quite a while walking outside and catching myself some well deserved Pokemon. While I understand this may be a childish thing to do, I'm definitely getting my mileage on and walking everywhere. Way to go, Pokemon, you have made me leave my lair!

Today I'm wearing:

Shirt: PaperMoon- CHARLIZE TOP - Rust
Skirt: PaperMoon- CHARLIZE SKIRT-Cream
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Etienne - variety (@Teepee)
Bullet hole: Mad' - Bullet Hole (@MP)
Bloody Hands: Clemmm - Bloody Hands
Gun: 11. :BAMSE: Gunslinger Gacha - Pimp (Old Gacha Event)
Earrings: (Kunglers) Margarita earrings - Pearl

Song of the day:
Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)

Special Thanks to my sponsor Papermoon!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment