Sunday, July 24, 2016

Frick Off


Hi Travelers!

What a week, what a week, what a week. It's Sunday, the week's over and I gotta admit... I did nothing. I've been beyond lazy (apart from creating some thing, but you get the drift) and unproductive and yet I've found myself enjoying myself immensely. Between music, friends and shopping I still managed to get myself some alone time with this amazing outfit from Mishchino. It comes with a texture HUD included so you can mix and match between whichever colors you like. But you know me... Black is all the rage in my life.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: .:CHEVEUX:.HF2016 GIFT Hair (@Hair Fair 2016)
  • Outfit: {Mishchino} Dara outfit
  • Shoes: *Nya's*KneeHighSneaker (@MP)
  • Tattoo: **UrbanStreet**RevengeTattoo
  • Leg Straps: *MUKA* Leg Strap Leg Leg Strap Strap
  • Gloves: **RE** Raven Leather Gloves Elegant
Song of the day:

Special Thank to my Sponsors, Mishchino!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment