Friday, July 29, 2016

Music's my Everything


Hi Travelers!

Finally the weekend has arrived but I for one am not going to get any rest. Between overtime, Events and Blogging, guys, I'm a busy bee. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tattooed came out with this amazing dress with a personalized HUD. Not going to lie, the Colors and Textures are very endearing and you can change the belt too. It's a cute one, guaranteed and will be good for several outfits.

Today I'm wearing:

Dress: Tattooed - DRES RU1 Sponsored <3
Hair: MINA - Lieke - Light blond (old Fameshed Event)
Piercings:  **RE** Keal Nose Chains
Headphones:  **RE** Bad-Kitty Headphones - Black - Common
Gloves:  **RE** Coraline Gloves SLink Elegant
Shoes: WAYNE Mira HEELS
Harnesses: {sallie} Sincerely - black & white (@ Epiphany)

Song of the Day
M83 'Midnight City'

Special Thanks to my sponsor Tattooed!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment