Sunday, July 31, 2016

A Lil Deadly


Hi Travelers!

Aloha is open! Well really has been, but I hadn't been able to check it out before. The creators are amazing and I think I might have stocked up a bit too much for the summer. Including this cute lil dress from Mishchino. It made me feel all kind of mischievous haha.

Don't forget that Trendz is opening tomorrow. I'm excited to be able to say I'll be blogging this new event which is an all new event on the grid. I'm more than curious what designers are going to be there and have my eyes set on that one piece. But shhhh, you'll see it later.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: {Mishchino} Jako dress Ballet (@Aloha) Sponsored<3
  • Hair: Eaters Coma  - HAIR 62
  • Collar: Sweet Thing. Sweet Rabbit Collar - Pink
  • Nails: **RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Pointy - SLink
  • Bat: .tsg. Delinquent - Baseball Bat Kawaii (Old Arcade Event)
  • Lollypop: [PF]  Heart Lollipop
  • Nose Bandaid: :.Envious.: Nose Band-aid RARE
  • Piercings: PUNCH / Starry Eyes (@MP)
Song of the day: 


Special Thanks to my sponsor Mishchino!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment