Saturday, July 9, 2016

City NIghts


Hi Travelers!

Well let me tell you, this has been a busy busy week. 

Between events, music, personal stuff and others I found myself marrying the man of my life. Yes, you heard right, I got myself into the knot with my man. This has been an amazing day and I am not going to bore you with many details but here, have a picture regardless:
I can't begin to explain how happy I was when the vows finally came long but let me tell you... the wait was worth it.


With that said, there are two things this week you must absolutely not miss. The live events going on at Shivers Unleashed Festival have lie music, DJs and awesome people to meet, so I have been in and out of this event all week long. And the mood matches too!

Another event you can't miss out on is Indee Teepee. Not only is the place phenomenally beautiful but the items are to die for. I just had to get myself that moon bed. Worth every cent.

Well without further ado

Today I'm wearing:
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 13
Bodysuit: Chemical Princess {Slutty Bodysuit Fatpack} (@Anybody Event)
Shoes: :: D-Style - Dark Platform Boot FUCK ::
Piercing: DAZED. - Feathered Nose Chains Silver (@MP)
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond {wear to unpack} (@MP)


Song of The Day:
Chet Faker - No Diggity

Special Thanks to my sponsor Tattooed!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment