Tuesday, July 26, 2016

After The Storm


Hi Travelers!

It is with great honor that I bring you these news. I was accepted to blog for Petite Mort, an amazing shop with amazing clothes I fell in love with a few weeks (months?) ago. Their clothes are nothing short of amazing and I ave to admit, I was excited to be accepted. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Today I'm wearing their Tres Chic Event item, this lovely dress I instantly fell in love with. Tres Chic is open until the 10th of August, so, travelers, don't miss it! Amazing items galore!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: Petite Mort- Teal Henna slip dress (@ Tres Chic)
  • Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_MOJITO ~ Pack of BLONDS (@Hair Fair 2016)
  • Nails: **RE**  Raven Rings Set SLink Elegant BOX
  • Eye Piercing: PUNCH / Starry Eyes (@MP)
  • Nose Chain: PUNCH / Beaded Nose Chain (@MP)
  • Necklace: Cute Poison - Hespiria Necklaces Silver (@past Teepee event)
  • Thigh Chain: TABOU. Julia Legs chains - SILVER (@ Tres Chic)
Song of the Day:


Special Thanks to my sponsor Petite Mort!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment