Thursday, September 1, 2016

Waitin at The Record Store


Hi Travelers!

And with this my last official picture for Fetish Fair is here. This was my first Event and it was an absolute amazing experience to partake in. I will not be partaking in any more for quite a while, and I have to admit, although  was a bit stressed and worried at first, the experience was so worth it. From meeting amazing people because of it, the amazing (and yes, omg, the absolutely AMAZING and WONDERFUL) designers and all the help I got, this was an experience I would repeat.
But all good things come to an end, and not only is the event coming to an end, I will also be traveling away from my country for two entire months in a weeks time. Nerve wracking... and exciting.

Today I'm wearing:

ALL found as Fetish Fair:
  • Outfit: [sYs] TWISP outfit (fitted & body mesh) - white
  • Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Scorpio Fatpack
  • Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Restraint Tattoo (unpacked)
  • Shoes: -KC- ALETHEIA BOOTS / MAITREYA, BELLEZA, SLINK, MESHPROJECT
  • Lipstick: amara beauty - the matte lipstick palette
  • Tears: Veechi - Rough Night Shadow
Not Fetish Fair:
  • Nails: [FORMANAILS] ELEGANT Slink - RINGS2 BLACK
Song of the Day

Special Thank to all the lovely Designers from Fetish Fair!!!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment