Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bad Karma


Hi Travelers!

Whore couture is now officially open, and me, being a bit of a slut for awesome events, had to get my butt over there and check it out. Amazing will stay amazing, and with every monthly event, I am one happy gal.

With that said, I will be leaving for a new country for 2 entire months... TOMORROW. This does mean I will be less available as well as slower on my blog, but I will try to be here as often as possible... hopefully.

Today I'm wearing:




  • Dress: {CP} Vendeta Dress (@Whore Couture) Sponsored<3
  • Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nyoko hair-Blond set
  • Shoes: Wicca's Wardrobe - Fury Road Booties (@TLCSponsored<3
  • Socks: -SU!- Thigh High Socks 07 (@Anybody Event)
  • Glasses: 03 {Cutesy} glasses onyx (BOX)  .::Cubic Cherry::. RARE
  • Blood splatter: ::Bluebell - Face Makeup Blood::
  • Nails: [FORMANAILS] ELEGANT Slink - RINGS2 BLACK
  • Drool: .ARISE. Lip Drool
  • Cuts: :Z.S: Cutters Dream
  • Bloody Hands: Clemmm - Bloody Hands
Song of the Day


Location:
Ironwood Hills

Special Thank to the lovely Chemical Princess and Wicca's Wardrobe <3

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment