Thursday, September 1, 2016

She Ends It All


Hi Travelers!

As always Chemical Princess surprises me with amazing clothing that literally inspires me to take a look into a different style than my usual innocent modern look. I absolutely adore where this outfit took me, looking for the perfect location to match the feel of the outfit, which ended me in this slightly bizarre yet fascinating Sim. See below for info!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: 19. TRUTH HAIR Atalia [Light Browns] (Old Epiphany)
  • Dress & Panties: Chemical Princess {Azra Dress with Hud} (@Suicide DollzSponsored<3
  • Hairdress: [BP] Ysandrey v1 (@FGC)
  • Arm Chains: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 23 - Maitreya - Arm Cuffs (@FGC)
  • Thigh Chains: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 24 - Maitreya - Thigh Garters (@FGC)
  • Neck Chain: *:..Silvery K..:*DarkCGC Collar(Black)16 (Old Seasons Story)
  • Shoes: [CX] Piton Pumps (@Fetish Fair)
Location:
EPHEMERAL

Song Of The Day
Jacoo - Revelation (Original)

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsor Chemical Princess.

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment