Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Last Boss Battle


Hi Travelers!

Excite! We <3 RP opens its doors TODAY and I have to say, this is one of those fairs where I actually head back over and over and over. So I'm so excited it's back, even if the thought of actually getting in is a bit daunting. I'm scared already, but in the end it's always worth it.
In the mean time, while I wait, I'll be rocking this kick-ass dress while I do some ass kicking of my own. I'm loving this look, tbh.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: *Calico* Emera - Browns
  • Dress: Masoom - Madison dress (@We<3RP)
  • Tattoo: **UrbanStreet** Bohemian Bodypaint-Black (@SaNaRae)
  • Shoes: Bens Boutique - Victoria Gladiator Boots (Allcolors - with hud)
  • Sword: Ancient Celt Greatsword BOXED  @ Jakule Imports (@Marketplace)
  • Nose Chain: DAZED. - Feathered Nose Chains Silver (wear)
  • Lip piercing: .Arise. Hori Piercing / All colors
  • Facepaint: .Arise. Boho Paint / Black
Location: 

Song of The Day: 


Special Thank to the lovely Masoom <3

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment