Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Good Girl


Hi Travelers!

Yes I know, my posting has become slow and dispersed. Sorry! It's hectic, between going out, living, working and enjoying a new country, unexplored, full of wonders and adventures, and even a twisted ankle during the way, I still want to apologize for the lateness.

However, let me say as well, the choices of this month by my sponsor's have been nothing short of amazing. Each outfit has given me such inspiration that I couldn't stay away even if I wanted to. I think I spent more time gawking at the quite frankly, naughty outfits Chemical Princess inspired me to wearing.
Good girl indeed :P

Today I'm wearing:

  • Socks, Shirt & Tattoo: {CP} Vendeta (@Whore CoutureSponsored<3
  • Makeup: Chemical Princess {Mona Tattoo} (@Cosmetic Fair)  Sponsored<3
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Viola Mesh Hair - All colors (@The Forest)
  • Panties: TSO- Bad Girl Panties w HUD (Maitreya,Slink,Belleza)
  • Choker: L'Etre.Les accessoires - Anna Choker
  • Nails:  [FORMANAILS] RINGS SIMPLE - ELEGANT Slink -BLACK 
  • Piercings: Kibitz - Traitor face chain - silver
Song of the Day


Special Thanks to CP!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

Background: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Boston-Stock-11-125926958

No comments:

Post a Comment