Thursday, September 29, 2016

If You Dare


Hi Travelers!

Recently I had a quite lengthy and interesting discussion (even if it may have been perceived as "fighting" haha) about if Photoshop using, namely the heavy editing, can be described as blogging. Now of course I'm of the opinion that yes, it is blogging, since I use it myself and I do see myself as a blogger, however it did raise a very interesting question about how true to an item one is when modifying a picture (through filters, lighting, etc)... So, with this in mind, I've decided to create a new account just for my unedited pictures which I will be adding as of now. Check it out!

I'm still going to be adding old picture (most of them not linked) but I will also include a nice link below always to the unedited version as of now. I'm quite interested in feedback on this decision. Enough of me, on to the credits my loves <3

Today I'm wearing:

Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsores!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment