Thursday, July 14, 2016

Red Light


Hi Travelers!

Let me share this insight with you. I am exhausted. Pokemon GO has, indeed, taken over my life, but amidst the Lure parties and the Pokestop daily walks, I've managed to make some friends. Yes... you read right... friends! In real life! Let me tell you I am as confused and baffled by it as anybody else. Fear not, this will not interfere with my Second Life, but it IS interesting to see how a game can bring together so many people from virtual to real. It's a bit scary to think how virtual mixes with reality, but in a way it's what we do in SL too, bringing our own lives and experiences into it and mixing real with virtual. It is indeed quite fascinating.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Shirt: PaperMoon- CECILIA Jacket & Top - Black/Red
  • Shorts: {Mishchino} Fany Shorts Gray
  • Hair: Elikatira - [e] Desta - Essentials
  • Socks: *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns
  • Shoes: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! High
  • Necklace: Bens Beauty - Cansu Big Chain Necklace Fatpack
Song of the Day:

Special Thanks to my sponsors, Papermoon and Mishchino!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment