Thursday, December 29, 2016

Who Was I to You


Hi Travelers!

Kosmetik is going to be present in several events this month and each item is more amazing than the next. Today I'm sporting almost a full Kosmetik cosmetic ensemble, and if not for the skin, I could say it's all from this amazing store. Definitely worth a visit and I would like to personally thank you for having Sponsored me. Your make-up is truly always lovely and of amazing detail.

I'm also sporting these cute little socks which are fitmesh and have super cute designs. Here I'm wearing one from the Bonus HUD with cute little bees and insects.

Today I'm wearing:


By Kosmetik:
  • Lipstick: .kosmetik Lip Balm.tinted 
  • Cold Blush: .kosmetik - Stages of Cold - (@The Makeover Room)
  • Eyeshadow: .kosmetik - Duo Eyeshadow.glitter
  • Nailpolish: .kosmetik - Chrome Nails.color (@E L I T E)
  • Lashes: .kosmetik - Edge.lashes 
  • Eyes: .kosmetik - Eyes.faded - (@Trendz)
Misc:
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: HIdden Diamonds
  • Socks: KushCandy - Overknees FAT-PACK
  • Hair: *Besom~ Fire (@Uber)
  • Rings: Izzie's - Spring Midi Rings (silver)
Song of the Day



Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment