Thursday, December 8, 2016

Leaving You Behind


Hi Travelers!

Yes, yes, Bento is out and everyones all the rage about it, but here's why I'm not going into Bento just yet: Not only is the Firestorm Viewer not yet officially Bento supportive, unless you hop onto the Beta, but I also am a bit hesitant as I'm really loving my lovely amazing static head from Catwa. Now I know that Catwa also has a Bento head, however, at the price of I think I'll skip it for a little bit, holy damn.

Today I'm wearing:


  • Outfit: [[ Masoom ]]  Stella outfit (@Uber)
  • Hair: Alice Project  - Maria - Winter Shimmer
  • Shoes: Sweet Thing. Bath'kol Wrapped Heels - Corruption (@Arcade)
  • Piercings: Kibitz - Yos Nose chains - gold
  • Leg Wraps: Sweet Thing. Bath'kol Leg Wraps - Corruption (@Arcade)

Location:
*Everwinter*

Song of the Day



Unedited Picture

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsores!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment