Friday, December 30, 2016

Wait For Me


Hi travelers!

Finally, the last post of the year is here, as I will not be here tomorrow. But, oh lord, I wanted to say a few words before I disappear for a few days to celebrate the new year in full.
I want to thank all of you lovely travelers who have stuck with me and not left me on this journey. When I first started Plump Roads, a road to be able to express myself, I never thought I'd get as much love as I have throughout the year, and the support given to me is tremendously appreciated. I've met so many amazing people on this journey, made friends, met new stores, new places, fresh locations. I've seen new things, learned new skills and techniques, found new passions, and through it all you have made me a better person for it.
Of course it doesn't mean that in 2017 I'm going to sit back and not work on improving what I've learned, learn new things and push even further, but I wanted to take a minute here to thank you. You, the travelers with me on this Road, be it a reader, an occasional visitor or one of my absolutely lovely Sponsors... I mean it when I say, I would not have been able to do it without you.

Happy 2017, everyone, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: *Sweet Kajira*Titania Black Fitted mesh dress Maiitreya
  • Hair: Doe Little Lights (twotone) - Blondes
  • Eyeshadow: ::SG:: Let'sGo Shadow 
  • Lipstick: [LF] Shine Lipsticks Pallete 2 BOX (rezz me to Unpack)

Location: Islands of Lije

Song of The Day



Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment