Thursday, December 22, 2016

Harbringer of Chaos



Hi Travelers!

Yes, I've finally given in and gotten the Bento head. And I have to say, for how much I love it, it's still not as customizable as I thought it would be. It's nice to have more of the features  I wish in my face but when comparing myself with other Catwa Bento head users it still shares most of the same traits. Here's hoping for new Catwa heads soon!

The Dress I'm currently wearing will son be also gone, as it's currently part of a hunt that only goes until the 24th, so, before it disappears, go and get it!

Today I'm wearing

  • Dress: [[ Masoom ]]  Women Only Hunt - Gigi Dress
  • Horns: *NeverWish* Rose Horns
  • Hair: Alice Project - Nicki - Winter Shimmer
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: Resistance
  • Septum: !IT! - Rebel Septum 3
  • Wings: Aii - + Bento Devil Wings Set + {egosumaii}
  • Nails: .kosmetik - Winter Holiday Nails.vixen  (@Be Beauty)
Location:
OUTBREAK - survival roleplay

Song of the Day



Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment