Friday, September 2, 2016

We Were A Car Wreck (Darling)


Hi Travelers!

Ok, so I'm going to share a small secret with all of you. For the longest time on SL, that is to say, for about 5 years, I was the girl that walked around with nothing but free things. From clothes as group gifts up to Midnight Manias that I would actually log in in the morning JUST so I could hit them, my inventory was at over 200K with free things only basically. So I'm always happy to show a Midnight Madness that will have amazing items, because not all of us are able to afford that illusive awesome outfit. This outfit is no different! This outfit will ONLY be available on the 3rd and 4rth of this month as Midnight Madness. Infos necessary? Find them here.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Outfit: Masoom - Elvina outfit Top Exclusive textures MM ( Available at midnight ) and pants ( Available at noon, ONLY at Midnight Madness! ) (Info Here)
  • Hair: .LeLutka.HF04 hair.Naturals
  • Necklace: (Kunglers) Neia necklace - Raven (@Cosmopolitan)
Song of the Day:


Special Thank to the lovely Masoom <3

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment