Thursday, September 15, 2016

Simple Life


Hi Travelers!

I know it has been a long time without hearing from me, but I have finally settled more or less into the hotel in Romania, have been busy through and through and let me tell you, the country is amazing. Apart from the heat, which some of you might know I'm not good at dealing with, this has been so far an amazing experience, between friends, work and shopping, I am, have been and will be quite exhausted. But I missed you... I missed blogging. SO here I am.

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: [~Sahara'S~] Dana Dress Brown (@Charity Event: Book of DanielSponsored<3
  • Shoes: Wicca's Wardrobe - Fleur Boots [MM Edition] (Old Midnight Madness) Sponsored<3
  • Hair: #Foxy - Smitten Kitten Hair (Natural Ombres) (@Hairology)
Location:
The Mill

Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors, Wicca's Wardrobe and Sahara's. These are so beautifully rustic they speak miles.

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment