Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Psycho Nerd


Hi Travelers!

I've been quite the busy bee lately, though this time not getting my events on, but happily and merrily exploring SL. It's been quite fun and for those wishing to join me on some exploring, there's a blogger who seems to find amazing places all the time. Find Yumix here.
Not only have I been exploring new areas but also new friendships, having me amazing people and re-awakening to what SL really has to offer socially speaking. It's been a blast.
Of course I come bearing more wonderful news (for myself) as I'm now sponsored and blogging for Adoness as well as Mishchino, two amazing stores I absolutely recommend.

Well without further Ado

Today I'm wearing:

  • Hair: Adoness : loki : greyscale
  • Shirt: {Mishchino} Not Cute Just Psycho
  • Shorts: Blueberry Lana 
  • Leg Strap: *MUKA* Leg Strap
  • Shoes: BLACK HAUS - Lean On Heels  BLACK
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: Revenge of the Nerds (@ Geektopia)
  • Piercings: By PUNCH
    • Basic Lip Piercings II
    • Butterfly Kiss / Diamond
    • Double Chain
  • Lipstick: **[BAMBOO] - BAILEY LIPS (@ MP)


Song of the Day:
Chet Faker - No Diggity

Special Thanks to my sponsors, Façade, Adoness and Mishchino!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment