Thursday, June 2, 2016

Bittersweet Tragedy


Hi Travelers!

A quick post to thank you all for the amazing support I have received throughout my journey so far. You are the ones that keep me going and give me strength to continue doing so.
Its been a short journey so far, even as I started entertaining these thoughts for the first time back in September. Although it took a little pushing into the right direction (and thank you to those who did so, you know who you are haha) I'm more than happy to have embarked onto this path.
I don't want to bore you too much with too much of a text, but I'm so happy to celebrate the milestone of 1K followers over on Flickr. I love you all with a full heart.

Today I'm wearing:
From The Arcade Event
Hair: .Olive. the Dollie Hair - Dark Fades
Dress: MoonAmore+CURELESS / SugarCoated  / SkellyCarouselDress RARE
Shoes: MoonAmore+CURELESS / SugarCoated / SkellyCarouselShoes / Lilac
Pet:  *Drot* - Satans little Helper- Animated Standard RARE

Eyelashes: #adored - killjoy lashes - purple
Lipstick: **[BAMBOO] - BAILEY LIPS - FATPACK

Song of the Day:
Melanie Martinez - Bittersweet Tragedy

With Love

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment