Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Who, Me?


Hi Tavelers!

It's October and with that one of my favorite seasons is approaching. Something about dressing up and pretending to be something I am not just get's to me and I absolutely adore it. Of course it's a feeling we get often on SL as we can be whatever and whoever we want, however I do enjoy being something similar to myself in RL (fat, large and fluffy) so even this opportunity is not wasted on SL.
Sadly my posts will continue few and short in between until the end of November at the earliest. Damn you RL!

As a quick notice, Asteroid Box has a sale until October 31st, so don't miss out!

Today I'm wearing:



Song of the Day



Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo


Background Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment