Sunday, October 23, 2016

None of Your Business


Hi Travelers,

Lot's of amazing events going on now, or soon, which you should definitely not miss out on. We <3 RP has finally calmed down enough to be able to walk around and not lag out with the horrible Hotel internet I'm rocking. Geeks'n'Nerds went live yesterday and is also phenomenal and plays perfectly into my geek side. So many cute things bought and well, I did try not to spend all the Muns on those Gachas... I never claimed to be good at self restraint :P

Today I'm wearing:

  • Outfit: *Sweet Kajira*Belwe white outfit  (@ We <3 RP)
  • Hair: .Entwined. Kels / Fatpack (@The Forest)
  • Lipstick: .kosmetik - Lipstick.cosmic torrid (@Applique)
  • Veins: .kosmetik - Veins.infected (@Twe1ve)
  • Hair accessory: !IT! - Lavender Roses Headpiece Gift SLF&O
  • Feet chain: .:Pulse:. Fetish Lock - Chains Feet SLINK HIGH  Silver
  • Septum ring: .01 [ kunst ] - Septum ring RARE
  • Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings (silver)
Location: 

Song of the Day




Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsores!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment