Saturday, October 8, 2016

Space Time Continuum


Hi Travelers!

Sadly I come with sad news. If you follow me on FB you might have known already (and thank you for the love and support, it IS appreciated), but RL and other factors are forcing me to take a bit of a step back in my blogging. So, sadly, for the foreseeable future, posts will be scarce, irregular or even fall out completely. If you know me, you know that blogging was one of my big get away, relax and chill methods and it's sad to step away from it like this indefinitely. However I just can't.

Again thank you for all the love and support you have shown me and, as always, stay safe on your trips!

Today I'm Wearing:

  • By Wicca's Wardrobe at We <3 RP Sponsored<3:
    • Hair: Wicca's Wardrobe - Tracer Hair
    • Shirt & Panties & Bracelets: Wicca's Wardrobe - Samara Outfit [Cyber]
    • Headset: Wicca's Wardrobe - Commander Headset [Black]
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: Repair Sponsored<3
  • Hair Base: .Facade. :: Bolted Base (@BodyFySponsored<3
  • Face Tattoo: Chemical Princess {Broken Face} Sponsored<3
  • Shoes: :::insanya::: d3mon1a Boots - All Colors
  • Earring: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*EARRING6
Location: 
Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsores!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment