Monday, March 14, 2016

Take me Home



Hi Travelers!

Sometimes we know we are amazing just as we are, beautiful, strong and decisive and most importantly us.
However sometimes a nice reminder is nothing short but appreciated and loved, and in the last few days I received such a lovely message that it instantly brightened my day and remained quite pleasant for the days to follow. Not only this but I've found that some of the people I've met on this small Hobby of mine, running Plump Roads and being a committed BBW, has made me meet such amazing people that sometimes feel that they don't have the courage to be as they want to be (be it because of fashion choices, feeling inappropriate or uncomfortable int heir own skins, or numerous other reasons.). Guys and gals and anything in between, next and outside of this specter, you are amazing and beautiful just as you are, skinny, fat, squared, blue or green, as long as you know you are amazingly spectacular, then you shall be exactly that. A lot of our beauty stems from our own confidence and "owning" who we are, rocking ourselves.



So I would like to share the message I received, after having been out with my more than lovely man at the PoseFair:

I just wanted to let you know that my partner and i spotted you and your man while out shopping yesterday. We both have a habit of perving profiles and when he came across yours, he said "fuck yeah! check out her first life, thats a great attitude." Your profile and your avi really made me smile. As a fellow "bbw" I appreciate your confidence and your beautiful, realistic, avatar. It has taken me a long time to become comfortable with my size and to have the confidence to back it up, so it is refreshing to see other women, like yourself, being empowered by their beauty.

Just wanted to tell you that you are amazing :)

-By TarrahGraves

Thank you so very much, not only for this message, but also for the lovely subsequent conversations, friendship and giggles.

Today I'm wearing:

Song of the Day:
Parov Stelar - Booty Swing 

You are amazing!

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment