Thursday, March 10, 2016

Captivated by your touch


Hi Travelers!

Today i would like to discuss something I had mentioned previously already but without actually having gone into details. Mesh body choices!
Recently a dear friend of mine asked why I didn't go for uLukies BBW body, and to be quite frank, I did! The moment I heard that there was a BBW body out there for the grabs, I went and got myself not only the voluptuous but also the BBW models and tried it on.
I loved it. I'm not going to lie, I was ecstatic with the look as not only does the body have a lovely rounded behind (which is mentioned by the creator to be of large focus due to their Butt love :P), but the ratio of arm and belly fat is perfectly sized for an actual full-figured and BBW appearance.



So why don't I stick with that choice for the blog and subsequent SL Life?

Sadly my passion for fashion is stronger than my need of uLukies perfectly rounded butt. uLukie does indeed not provide an opening for fitmesh clothing, something, as many of you've noticed so far, of large focus in my attire choice, nor does it give many opening for actual mesh clothing at large. I was also, sadly, not particularly fond of the breasts, especially due to the lack of a "shirt" feel, which I had previously fixed by getting myself some new breasts.
Since fitmesh has become such a big choice of wardrobe, of course I chose the body that better resembles a BBW appearance (which quite quickly excluded the normal Slink) and came with the choice in clothing which I preferred (which sadly excluded Belleza as that would limit my choice substantially at the time).
Not only was my choice narrowed to fitmesh choice of course. Large parts of my choice was based on the possibility of having a not as hourglass figure when the fat slider is turned up.
This sadly excluded both slink hourglass and Bellezas Freya and Venus, as the love-handles are sadly always quite detailed and "cinched", so that the ultimate look I wanted to achieve (which I had been carefull to perfect in my 5 years of SL'ing) was obtained.

Please note that this is a personal opinion, but I have seen these choices reflected in some of my fellow BBWs and thought I should share for any aspiring BBW.






Today I'm wearing:
Chest Chains: .aisling. Sofia Chestlace (Fitted) (@ We <3 Roleplay)
Breast and Pelvis Gold Plating: .:subOrdination:. Venus Body Jewelry {Gold}
Cuffs: ~Soedara~ Rogue Cuffs {Gold}
Feet chains: Kibitz - Heather's chain feet - gold (@ Whimsical)
Head chains: .Charm. Elle // Headpiece // Gold - RARE (Old event)
Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *LENI* -BLONDE (@ We <3 Roleplay)

Song of the day:
Caravan Palace - Rock It For Me

It's almost Friday and I can't wait for the upcoming weekend!

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment