Saturday, March 26, 2016

Blow me Away


Hi Travelers!

It's been a busy week, what with helping new ladies out, creating poses and shapes and finding cool events on SL, life has been hectic and not any short amount of interesting.
A big thank you goes to Mara, running Gorditas, for letting me help out and giving me a corner to advertise for my top picks of free and cheap items to be found in SL. Hopefully I'll be able to help out where I can.

Keeping is short and simple today: Easter is coming and with it chocolate. Indulge!

Today I'm wearing:
Song of the Day:
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather 

We've got fire in our souls, so set the world aflame!

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete