Saturday, November 12, 2016

When I Waited So Long


Hi Travelers!

Finally weekend and this is a weekend I need to use. Next week I will be lost in RL for a whole while, so sadly no post during that time. But after that, I will finally be able to post regularly as before, for a whole month! My excitement knows no bounds.
Recently I've started to try and get back into the socializing aspect of SL as I had been stuck in a rut for quite some time, and as a BBW of course Gorditas is still a very welcoming area and place to go to. Although it is still seen mostly as a hook up place, I'm trying to get back into my old love of helping people out unlocking their full potential. I might have bitten off more than I can chew haha.

Today I'm wearing:

Location

Song of the Day



Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsores!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment