Thursday, February 23, 2017

Looking for a Box


Hi Travelers!

The hunt for more places to visit continues and I have to say the following: exploring is about one of the most fun things to do on SL for me. There are so many amazing places, and although I'm always sad to see favorite sims disappear (I'm looking at you The Hell's Heaven!) I'm happy to find new amazing places to go to, and that's kind of the life cycle of SL right? Good things go, good things come, and life continues on. Oh man.

Today I'm wearing:

Fetish Fair Sponsored:
  • Tattoo: PICHI Tattoo - Fetish Fair 2017 BloggerPack
  • Harness: ED Belial  Black 1
  • Boots: GizzA - Yummy Hearts [Black]
  • Pasties: !IT! - In Bloom Pasties 2
  • Panties: [AB] Vicious Panty Black
  • Pose: PURPLE POSES DANIELA
Not Fetish Fair SPonsored:
Location

Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment