Friday, February 3, 2017

Come For Me


Hi Travelers!

And thus February starts, and with it the soon arrival of Valentines. Now, without going into details, I've never really liked Valentines, but this month is shaping up to prove me wrong and wanting to make me fall in love with it. Not only do we have Fetish Fair undergo, opening *today*, where you can definitely start planning that special night with that special someone, I am also able to be on the blogging team of Astralia. If I wasn't grinning before, I sure am grinning now, and how do they say it so nicely? Happy wife, happy life? So make sure to visit Astralia, Fetish Fair and find out for yourself why I'm grinning like a loon.

Today I'm wearing:

Song of the Day


Thank you Astralia so much for the amazing opportunity to be able to blog for you, it is an honor an I will do my very best <3

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment