Sunday, June 26, 2016

First Dates




Hi Travelers!

First and foremost I want to say the following. THANK YOU, a huge thank you really to my sponsor Façade for giving me an opportunity to blog for a store I've been loving for quite a while now. Their Tattoos (as pictured above) are more than lovely to me and I'm so happy to join the team, so again thank you (and to all dear readers, *cough cough* go check *cough* it *cough*).
Second, another of my favorite stores, both Wonderlost and Eaters Coma are both on sale with 50% off and 99l fatpacks, so, guys seriously, don't miss it.

Without further Ado

Today I'm wearing:
  • Tattoo: .Facade. :: Holiday [Full Body-B] RARE (@Kinky Monthly)
  • Romper: WONDERLOST - Betty Romper - White
  • Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 69 / FAT PACK
  • Bag: HYSTERICAL GLAM . NORMA CLUTCH (@ MP)
  • Shoes (not depiced):  Essenz - Corsica (White) (@ SaNaRae)


Song of the Day:
The xx - Islands

Special Thank to my Sponsor Facade.!
.

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment