Friday, May 20, 2016

You're My "Medicine"



Hi travelers!

Another week has come to an end and me, myself and I are quite looking forward to the weekend for some chill time.
Even with the upcoming weekend, a post wasn't far off and today I'm joined by the lovely Martini. Thank you  so much for your help hun! Although Gorditas has been slightly quieter than usual, don't hesitate to stop by!
Today I'm dressed as a sweet ass nurse from one of my favorite stores "Zenith". Running around and shopping for sweet deals is quite tiring, so if you excuse me, I shall retire for a pint :3

Today I'm Wearing:
Full Outfit: =Zenith=Medic (DRESS & ALL) (@ Whimsical)
Hair: [LCKY] Freya // Dark Ombre Pack (@ Enchanment)
Lipstick: <BR> Cici Lipsticks (@ MP)
Tattoo: .ARISE. Let Me Be Your Wings Tattoo (@ Enchanment)

Song of the Day:
Lykke Li - Little Bit

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment