Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lets Settle Down



Hi travelers!

Not much to say today, but that, man, what a week! With so many events, I could barely keep my head on straight, but nothing could have stopped me from enjoying my week on SL, both with my boo and without.

SO without further ado, here we go lovelies:

Today I'm wearing:

Necklace: .aisling. Nura (@ The Fantasy Colelctive)
Rings: (Yummy) Metaphysical Rings - Iridescent (@ No21)
Dress: The Secret Store - Nicole Bodycon Dress - Charcoal (@ No21)
Hair: Doe: Arora (Solid) - Candy RARE (@ Kawaii Project)
Tattoo: .Things.- Cloze Tattoo (@ The Fantasy Colelctive)
Nosering & Band: (@ Kawaii Project)
10 {Cutesy} noseband flower Gold .::Cubic Cherry::.
16 {Cutesy} nosering heart Gold .::Cubic Cherry::.
Shoes: REIGN.- ALL STAR THIGH HIGHS (@ No21)

Song of The Day:
Kimbra - "Settle Down"

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo 



No comments:

Post a Comment