Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lets go Dancin

Travelers!

Hoi! So in favor of commemorating the awesomeness of music (and lets put it like this, music is my life and I could never live without it), I've decided to put a little something together for when my wine fueled brain wants to hit the clubs. Today, I've decided to visit one of my favorite spots: Club Karma where I've spent a few hours dancing and chatting to some quite awesome folk there. The music is quite good, the ambient is light and it's not as tightly packed as REZ (even though, I do love REZ).

Today I'm wearing:
  • Hair: CaTwA – Mesh Katniss HairStyle (in light reds)
  • Shirt and Skirt: :V.e. - Satin Chemise & Mini Skirt DUO Platinum
  • Shoes: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! High (@ Marketplace)
  • Squid: +Half-Deer+ - Psychedel-ink Squid - BANGIN' (wear)
  • iPod: No longer available sadly, however a better version is available here

Song of the day:
Flying Lotus - Putty Boy Strut

I will soon be releasing a "Basica" post, for my most essential information, along with a few commentaries on general issues with being a BBW in SL. More to come soon!

In the meantime, I hope your weekend is lovely, amazing and full of delightful adventures.

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment